Thursday, March 25, 2010

some bits and pieces of poems i've written:

one:

grey minivans and soccer moms
don't have balls, but have malls!
and cherries in a bowl on the front lawn
how immaculate!

two:

i'm tunnel vision but i'm dishing up gold,
finding the pit of despair i hold
one two tumble but then it unfolds
and you watch it decay for years.

three:

at end, i'm down
on the floor by your feet
you scuff your shoes in recognition.
removal truck, pick her up
she's no good for my illusions

four:

all i can offer is a wool sleeve
and extra wool blankets if needed.
i will try to find words to sum up thank you
but words can't compare
to the deed that she dares
to do just for me
my bleeding heart sees
the good it will do
teaching me how to live honesty.

five:

i hate 80's music.
synth and jam
in between my toes.
gripping into my skull
like ice pics on amerest.

i sing along
then punch myself
and sing more.
a hilarious game for my ego.
comedy. gold.

six:

white noise, black noise, angry noise, knows noise, poise lost.
seeps ginger black pockets

seven:

crippled from words pelted at my chest
a game for them, a battlefield for me.

eight:

pick my scar
then take my pen
i'd scream alone
white noise

veins burst and shoes scuff
wipe your boot on my face
dirt
dry
dusty hammering on my corpus callosum.

nine:

your body sags
like a sack
oozing all the things you lack

dripping down your seat
honey sticks but dreary doesn't

ten:

i show up
and you show down
heart pound
sound your guns
testing testing
festering sweat
in my shoes
slippery do's and don't
no gain
no flailing
exude solid
hollow
rock sedimentary breakdown
drop
low.





No comments:

Post a Comment